Dr. Todd Connell
DDS, MS - Orthodontist
When you first meet Dr. Connell, you’ll appreciate his passion for life, learning, and the arts. His dedication to the health and happiness of others is clear in the way he works with patients.
Dr Connell’s commitment to lifelong learning shines through in the work he does with dental students. He has served as an adjunct associate professor at Marquette University’s highly regarded Dental School for more than 20 years and is active in several study clubs. His recommendations are based on a thorough understanding of the peer reviewed scientific literature. He has authored published editorials in the Journal of the American Dental Association(JADA) and the American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics(AJODO) voicing concerns regarding over treatment.
Dr. Connell believes that raising a family is a priority and he wants to share his common sense approach to orthodontic care. Todd’s wife Terri will tell you that raising a family should be a requirement before treating kids. She says “ It’s amazing what some doctors expect from their patients.”
You’ll get a sense of Dr Connell’s love of art when you look around his Brookfield and Oak Creek offices. The work’s of patients as well as other artists he admires mingle with personal photography taken on memorable family vacations.
– UW Madison BS –Medical Microbiology and Immunology
– Graduate of Marquette Dental School
– Masters- Marquette Orthodontic Program
Honors | Memberships
– Member, Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
– Member, Orthodontic Study Club of Wisconsin
– Member, Trinity Study Club
– WDA Wisconsin Dental Association
– ADA American Dental Association
– AAO American Association of Orthodontists
– Member, Milwaukee Study Club (the local component of the Seattle Study Club)
– Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics – The American Board of Orthodontics is the only certifying organization for the specialty of orthodontics that is recognized by the American Dental Association and sponsored by the American Association of Orthodontics.